Just try to pronounce these sentences :
- Sir Harry Harvey hit his head very hard with a heavy hammer
and Happy Henry was hopping mad.
However his heavy hammer hadn't hurt his highness hard head.
- She sells sea shells at the sea shore, but the sea shells
she sells at the sea shore are not sea shells, I'm sure !
- Round and round the rugget rock the ragged rascal ran.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck
- What noise annoys an oyster ? Any noise annoys an oyster.
But a noisy noise annoys an oyster most.
- Betty Butter bought some butter but she said my butter is bitter.
If I buy some better butter and put it in my bitter butter,
it'll make my bitter butter better !
Just for fun, this is olorimes (as we say in french) :|
Let us two venture (melancholy care)
Lettuce to vent your melon-colic air